What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be described in various ways. Firstly, one can make a difference between cookies based on how long they remain in your browser. There is both:
• session cookies that are deleted every time you close your browser and
• permanent cookies stored in your browser for a predetermined period.
Session cookies can be used by a website to remember choices that you have made during your current visit to the website, for example regarding language and booking details for our hotel rooms.
Permanent cookies allow us to remember you and your preferences between your visits, which in turn can make your experience of our site more personal.
It is also possible to make a difference between cookies based on who has placed them on the website. In this context, there are either:
• first party cookies that have been placed by us (https://www.skargardshotellet.se) or
• third-party cookies that have been placed by an external website, a so-called Third Party.
What kind of information do we collect through cookies?
When you visit our website https://www.skargardshotellet.se, we may automatically collect the following type of information regarding your use of our site:
• IP address
• Login Information
• Time Zone
• Operating system and platform
• Information about your visits including the URL that has linked you to our website, your home country, the keywords you used on our site, the response times on the site, download errors, length of visit, and information regarding your interaction with our site (such as scrolling, clicks, mouse movements ).
Social media and third-party websites
Our site may occasionally display sharing tools from social media such as Facebook and Instagram. These companies can thereby place cookies on our website. We do not have access to, or control over, these cookies and the information they collect. We therefore recommend that you check these websites for further information on their cookies and how these can be managed.
How can you block cookies?
Questions about our website
Marcus Andersson is responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you would like further information on how your personal data is processed, please contact us through a written and personally signed request to:
Skärgårdshotellet in Nynäshamn AB
To. Marcus Andersson
SE-149 31 Nynäshamn
Please include your name, address, email, number and personal identification number in your letter. An answer will be sent to your public address.